Home Care and Living Assistance Services
- Groceries and shopping
- Meal preparation and light housekeeping
- Arranging and escorting to appointments and social activities
- Secretarial services and bill management
- Prescription pick-up and medication reminders
- Art and music appreciation and outings
- Check-up calls, e-reporting and Skyping to family members
- Assistance with moving and relocation
We have a special interest in keeping our home care clients stimulated, happy and participating in activities which are meaningful to them. We can accompany our clients while they enjoy activities outside the home, if invited to do so. This could include visiting friends, going to church, the museum, or concerts, participation in McGill and Encore programmes, bridge clubs or any other interests they may have.
For Home Care in Montreal, Contact Us:
Home Care in Montreal | Worn Doorstep
Please contact Lesley at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (514) 893-6073.
Or contact her using the form below.
The Worn Doorstep
4300 du Maisonneuve Blvd W.
Westmount QC H3Z 3C7