Home Care Employment Opportunities
Join our Team
We take our responsibilities very seriously.
The ideal candidate will possess the PAB (Préposé(e) aux Bénéficiares) certification (Province of Québec) or Nurse’s Aide Certification (other provinces).
A good caregiver will also demonstrate
- a thorough knowledge of the circumstances of the client
- an attentiveness and ability to anticipate, in the event there are any medical issues
- patience and compassion when interacting with the client
- the ability to step back and let the client be as independent as possible
- dependability and punctuality – your client will count on you to be there when you say you are going to be there, and
- as you may be privy to some private family matters in the home: honesty, respect and discretion at all times
If you would like to learn more about joining us, please contact Lesley at email@example.com.
For Home Care in Montreal, Contact Us:
Home Care and Living Assistance Services in Montreal | Worn Doorstep
Please contact Lesley at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (514) 893-6073.
Or contact her using the form below.
The Worn Doorstep
4300 du Maisonneuve Blvd W.
Westmount QC H3Z 3C7