Home Care Employment Opportunities
Join our Team
At The Worn Doorstep, our caregivers are the heart and soul of our organization.
We take our home care & living assistance responsibilities very seriously.
The ideal candidate will possess the PAB (Préposé(e) aux Bénéficiares) certification (Province of Québec) or Nurse’s Aide Certification (other provinces).
A good caregiver will also demonstrate
- a thorough knowledge of the circumstances of the client
- an attentiveness and ability to anticipate, in the event there are any medical issues
- patience and compassion when interacting with the client
- the ability to step back and let the client be as independent as possible
- dependability and punctuality – your client will count on you to be there when you say you are going to be there, and
- as you may be privy to some private family matters in the home: honesty, respect and discretion at all times
If you would like to learn more about joining us, please contact Lesley at email@example.com.
For Home Care in Montreal, Contact Us:
Home Care and Living Assistance Services in Montreal | Worn Doorstep
Please contact Lesley at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (514) 893-6073.
Or contact her using the form below.
The Worn Doorstep
4300 du Maisonneuve Blvd W.
Westmount QC H3Z 3C7