Home Care and Living Assistance Services
At The Worn Doorstep our clients are important to us. We offer a wide variety of available services to assist seniors and those who require our help.
- Groceries and shopping
- Meal preparation and light housekeeping
- Arranging and escorting to appointments and social activities
- Secretarial services and bill management
- Prescription pick-up and medication reminders
- Art and music appreciation and outings
- Check-up calls, e-reporting and Skyping to family members
- Assistance with moving and relocation
We have a special interest in keeping our clients stimulated, happy and participating in activities which are meaningful to them. We can accompany our clients while they enjoy activities outside the home, if invited to do so. This could include visiting friends, going to church, the museum, or concerts, participation in McGill and Encore programmes, bridge clubs or any other interests they may have.